- Yesterday, Yuga Labs and the Bored Ape Yacht Club launched the new ApeCoin overseen by the newly created Ape Foundation. The official website is https://apecoin.com/. (Please avoid scam websites posing as an apecoin site.)
- Each Bored Ape owner or Mutant Ape owner received the following number of APECOINS:
|NFT||APECOIN ALLOCATED PER NFT OR NFT PAIR|
|Bored Ape only||10,094 tokens|
|Mutant Ape only||2,042 tokens|
|Bored Ape + Kennel Club(token IDs do not need to match)||10,950 tokens|
|Mutant Ape + Kennel Club(token IDs do not need to match)||2,898 tokens|
- Because some Bored Ape owners own many Apes, the ApeCoin drop amounted to what can be likened to a stock dividend valued, for some owners, in the millions of dollars.
- The current price of ApeCoin is $14.47 [click here for current price].
- If we round that number up to $14.50, here’s how it would translate:
- 1 Bored Apes = $146,363
- 10 Bored Apes = $1,463,630
- 20 Bored Apes = $2,927,260
- 50 Bored Apes = $7,318,150
- 100 Bored Apes = $14,636,300
- Obviously, the ApeCoin is life-changing for many Bored Ape owners. Below are some of them: