- Not a day goes by without more Bored Ape news! Yesterday, Serena Williams and Neymar both revealed their joining the Bored Ape Yacht Club, each sporting their own pink Bored Ape (click here for our coverage). And that was on the same day that BAYC unveiled its new Mutants v. Apes game!
- Well, today, Snoop Dogg, a big investor in NFTS, including 4 from Bored Ape, Mutant Ape, and Kennel Club collection has said he would like to join an advisory board to BAYC.
They [BAYC] need holler and bring me on the advisory board so we can elevate this game to tha next level.Snoop Dogg
- We all know that Snoop Dogg is performing at the Super Bowl halftime show, with Eminem, Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar, who all have Bored Apes! Not clear if Mary J. Blige does too; she’s also performing.
- This is what I was talking about when I wrote about the Bored Ape business model and its use of decentralized collaboration. Click here: The Bored Ape Business Model: Decentralized Collaboration via Blockchain and NFTs.
- All Bored Ape NFT owners can help commercialize Bored Apes and build the brand. Let’s see if BAYC accepts Snoop Dogg’s request to “elevate this game to tha next level!” BAYC should!